Historic Preservation Commission
- 5:00 p.m.
- 1st Wednesday of every month
- 407 Main St.
Martindale, TX 78655
|Members||Place #||Member Since||Term Expires|
|Laura Sanchez-Fowler, Chair||1||05/2023||05/2024|
|Quintin Matthews, Vice Chair||2||05/2023||05/2024|
|Carlton Carl, Member||3||05/2023||05/2024|
- Protect, enhance and preserve the landmarks and districts which represent distinctive elements of the city’s historic, architectural and cultural heritage
- Foster civic pride in the accomplishments of the past
- Protect and enhance the city’s attractiveness to visitors and the support and stimulus to economy thereby provided.
- Ensure the harmonious, orderly and efficient growth and development of the city
- Promote economic prosperity and welfare of the community by encouraging the most appropriate use of the property within the city
- Encourage stabilization, restoration and improvement of the properties and their values